Friday, January 6, 2012

Some pics and video from when I was caught in the condition 1 at the airport tower from when I was caught in the condition 1. Pictures of being stuck in the van b/c we couldn't see a foot ahead of us. Hanging out in the tower. Pictures of me coming to their rescue in the tower covered in snow.
1/4 Went for a 3am ski, which was very nice b/c it was very quiet with cool lighting. Plus we had gotten 3 inches of fresh snow, so the skate skiing was smooth as butter 1/6 Went for another awesome skate skiing. Gorgeous skies and not a touch of wind. Although the brain is still confused and we're all asking, what day is it? what time is it? and we never know, I feel like I have acclimated to nights. I'm no longer tired during my day and I sleep through the night. But it's still weird eating salad and scallops for breakfast and omelletes everynight for dinner

No comments: