Monday, October 5, 2009

Everything is alright!

Just letting everyone know b/c several have expressed concern that I am fine. I was in Padang a while back, but am now far far away on Flores. Have not had a chance to update my blog of late due to lack of interenet or extremely expensive internet, but will be back to it when I can. I am currently in Maumere Flores and getting ready for a 13 day sailing trip to Kota Ambon in the Mollucas (home to the spice islands among other things). Since my last blog I have spent time chilling on the Gili Islands, Trekking up Mt. Rinjani and it's crater lake, going back to bali to retrieve my new atm card, taken a backpacker boat trip from lombok to Labuan Bajo Flores through Komodo and Rinca island (home to komodo dragons) and then travelled through Flores to reach the port here today. Will have a much more in depth u date later, but hey, don't want to miss my sail boat.

Woody picked the broncos to win 4 games all season...I saw they are perhaps 4-0...what's happening?

1 comment:

NPT said...

its really happy to know that u r safe....