Monday, January 10, 2011

what??? travis is applying for jobs

yes folks, the unthinkable has happened, Travis is applying for employment. Unfortunately I have decided to apply for two government institutions (national parks service with USAjobs and raytheon polar services with rayjobs) that have complex websites for applying. This combined with the fact that I don't have my own computer and access to my own files makes things difficult. Because of this I will be taking a bit of a hiatus from this blog, or at least detailed blogging in order to attempt to secure employment with the limited computer time I have.

Currently in Varanasi exploring the burning and bathing ghats after a week in Kaziranga national park on safari looking for elephants and rhinos. A complete mess and headached trying to get to varanasi, but I am here now and have numb fingers from the cold trying to type all these cover letters and such